The download cannot continue. Error parsing voucher.

1 view

Bridget Gilfillan Upton

Nov 20, 2002, 12:24:42 PM11/20/02
I have just downloaded Acrobat 5, apparently successfully, but when I try to open a pdf document I get this error message
The download cannot continue. Error parsing voucher.
Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you very much

Pamela Foulkes

Nov 24, 2002, 1:14:48 PM11/24/02
I also, got this message when I tried to open up a pdf file can anyone help us please!!

Thanks

ger k

Nov 27, 2002, 6:52:07 PM11/27/02
Do a search for this
emmarie - 06:49pm Sep 14, 2002 Pacific (#7 of 8)

Don Fair

Nov 29, 2002, 3:18:30 PM11/29/02
I got the same result after downloading 5.1: "Error parsing voucher." I am using XP. Need help! Thanks

Guy Smiley

Nov 29, 2002, 5:46:36 PM11/29/02
'Ger k' has provided help. Do what he said.
-Mike Nitabach

Mark N

Dec 3, 2002, 11:51:16 AM12/3/02
The 800 number folks dont have anything! Any ideas?

richard m hughes

Jan 2, 2003, 9:00:42 PM1/2/03
When I installed Acrobat Reader 5.1, I got the same "The download cannot continue. Error parsing voucher" when attempting to open a pdf file in Outlook Express. I am running in Windows 2000.

To make things even worse, if I then try to open a saved pdf file through my Windows Explore file section, Acrobat fails to open it and then deletes the file permanently!!!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled about 5 times so this is really starting to irritate me and the Adobe Help site is of no use whatsoever.

Help!!!!

richard m hughes

Jan 2, 2003, 10:02:42 PM1/2/03
Following from my last message an hour ago, have now found the following webpage and comment from Adobe - not that it helps much but it does seem to indicate that users can't do much about this problem themselves and will need to refer to Adobe directly for help.....

<http://www.adobe.com/store/general/download_info.jhtml#net_erro>

The download cannot continue: Error parsing voucher.
Please contact Adobe to determine an appropriate course of action. In this case, Adobe will likely reset the download