Error message

Keith_...@adobeforums.com

Aug 19, 2008, 1:50:36 PM8/19/08
Is there a reference to understand what an Adobe Reader error message means?

Such as, "An error occurred while trying to communicate with the web browser"? Seems simple, but what error occurred, and how do I solve it?

Thanks

Ivan_W...@adobeforums.com

Aug 19, 2008, 2:27:03 PM8/19/08
When I try to create a callout text box a pop up window appears saying: "Desired operation cannot be performed on this object" What is this? How can I fix it so I can use call out tool again?

Bill@VT

Aug 19, 2008, 8:03:03 PM8/19/08
You might get a better response in the Reader forum.