jobs in metropolitan

Dhaval Raut

Apr 14, 2015, 2:20:00 PM4/14/15
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
       Friends, there are number of odd jobs in city - Metro City.
They can be worked out as part time/ or I think in cooperative way it could work out.
The Thana dist has high population of Tribal people.
If they are trained and this human-resource is managed properly, the issues of migration, overburden on city will be overcome, also unemployment will be reduce at large.
                   Laundry Men, Technician, Vegetable vendor etc etc.

Thanks' & Regards,
Dhaval H. Raut.
.

(9930869119)

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Apr 14, 2015, 2:28:02 PM4/14/15
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Yes Dhaval,
You are correct. Nice suggestions.
It Needs proper planing and implementation in our local educational/training system and pro activeness from administration level. Lets try lets do it together!

Note : Even Governments GR is not implemented correctly, results in huge unemployment of Tribal Youth in TSP area

Lets take step to correct it

Thanks & regards