AYUSH | Tribal Cultural Intellectual Core Team meet Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Assigned to adi...@gmail.com by me

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Dec 5, 2013, 9:46:49 PM12/5/13
AYUSH | Tribal Cultural Intellectual Core Team Meet
(25 ~ 26th July 2013), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Thanks for all participant for AYUSH Cultural Core Team event at Hyderabad.
Participants.
1) Sachin Satvi (AYUSH, Social Entrepreneur)
2) Sanchita Satvi (AYUSH adikanya Lead)
3) Vasant Bhasara (AYUSH, Social Worker)
4) Sandip bhoir (AYUSH, Tribal Art & Culture researcher, Artist)
5) Sanjay Parhad (AYUSH, Tribal Art & Culture researcher, Artist)
6) Sampat Thankar (AYUSH, Tribal Art & Culture researcher, Artist)
7) Madhukar Vadu (AYUSH, Tribal Art & Culture researcher, Artist)
8) B. S. Patel (TRTI Gujarat)
9) _________ (TRTI Maharashtra) - Absent

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Dec 5, 2013, 11:36:14 AM12/5/13
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Pride of working with AYUSH for tribal empowerment! Let us do it together!
AYUSH started process it in 2010, now at final stage of registration
Intellectual Property Rights For Tribal Art (Warli Painting)
Warli art, Tribal cultural intellectual

आयुश ने २०१० पासून चालू केलेली  नोंदणी प्रक्रिया आता अंतिम टप्प्यात आली आहे.
बौद्धिक संपदा कायद्या नुसार आदिवासी कला (वारली चित्रकला) चे स्वामित्व आदिवासी समाजाला मिळणार
वारली चित्रकला हि आदिवासींची बौद्धिक संपदा आहे
आदिवासी समाजासाठी आयुश सोबत कार्य केल्याचे समाधान! चला आदिवासी एकात्मते कडे

On Friday, July 26, 2013 11:34:44 PM UTC+5:30, AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti wrote:
AYUSH | Tribal Cultural Intellectual Core Team Meet
(25 ~ 26th July 2013), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Thanks for all participant for Core Team event at Hyderabad.
Participants.
1) Sachin Satvi (AYUSH, Social Entrepreneur)
2) Sanchita Satvi (AYUSH adikanya Lead)
3) Vasant Bhasara (AYUSH, Social Worker)
4) Sandip bhoir (Tribal Art & Culture researcher, Artist)
5) Sanjay Parhad (Tribal Art & Culture researcher, Artist)
6) Sampat Thankar (Tribal Art & Culture researcher, Artist)
7) Madhukar Vadu (Tribal Art & Culture researcher, Artist)

Warli Painting

Dec 5, 2013, 11:39:50 AM12/5/13
to AYUSH google group
Thanks a lot for all supporters & well wishers for your direct & Indirect contributions!

Request to all, buy warli painting directly from Tribals. let us do it together!

Thanks & regards

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Nov 18, 2014, 10:50:06 AM11/18/14
to adi...@googlegroups.com, in...@warli.in

Lets save Tribal traditional knowledge, Cultural intellectual, Lets do it together!

(Adivasi Yuva Seva Sangh is registered non profit organisation of AYUSH | adivasi yuva sahkti group)

Mansaram Atram

Nov 18, 2014, 11:52:26 AM11/18/14
to adi...@googlegroups.com

Congrets my friends group.let us strive for the betterment of our culture fr M.M.Atram Adl comissioner s w Pune

Biodiversity mechanism, Engineering Concepts, Management concepts, Health & plant medicines, Agricultural science, Human Values, art and handicrafts, music dance all are present in Tribal culture. Today need to preserve this traditional knowledge to save our planet and people. Lets do it together

Subscribe AYUSH YouTube Channel (Viewed 2,08,218+ minutes): http://www.youtube.com/user/adiyuva?sub_confirmation=1

Learn More about AYUSH online at : http://www.adiyuva.in/2013/10/ayush.html
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AYUSH | adivasi yuva shakti" group.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adiyuva.

AYUSH | Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Nov 18, 2014, 12:14:11 PM11/18/14
to AYUSH google group
Thanks sir! lets do it together!

AYUSHonline team

Nilesh Bhutambara

Nov 19, 2014, 12:19:00 AM11/19/14
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sachin sir,

we wishing to all of you & good luck for a bright and prosperous future. -

Thanks and Regards.

Bhau K. Bhutambara
CSIR-CEERI
Chennai-600113

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Nov 19, 2014, 1:41:33 AM11/19/14
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nilesh, Thanks for your wishes.

Note : This Achivement is our community Achivements, And AYUSH team is Just entity to promote it. Warli Pianting is our cultural Intellectual, Its not Belongs to any perticular organiation/people. We established this structure to ensure fair use of warli paintings to avoid misrepresentations and protect Intellectual Property Rights at community level.

Expecting your active support for protecting our Cultural intellectual and culture identity (Art, Handicraft, Dance, Music, Medicines, Plants, Techniques, Food, Langauge, land, Jungle, Traditional Knowledge Etc).... Lets do it together!

AYUSHonline team

AYUSHonline team

[...]

Santosh Gedam

Nov 19, 2014, 1:59:33 AM11/19/14
to adi...@googlegroups.com

Pls don't mark things which r directed to individuals to the entire group. it unnecessarily floods inbox & dilutes the importance of group...

चेतन Chetan

Nov 19, 2014, 2:42:41 AM11/19/14
to adi...@googlegroups.com
we must focus on taking ipr of many of the other things which belong to our tribal community in order to preserve and stop the misuse of the same by nontribals.

चेतन व. गुराडा.
Chetan V. Gurada.

Assistant Professor,
University Department of Physics (Autonomous),
University of Mumbai
Lokmanya Tilak Bhavan, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400 098.(India)
mobile - 9869197376
e-mail: che...@physics.mu.ac.in
           che...@mu.ac.in

vinay kantela

Nov 19, 2014, 5:05:16 AM11/19/14
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Well done, Congratulations ................................vinay

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Dec 7, 2014, 12:39:38 PM12/7/14
to adi...@googlegroups.com, in...@warli.in

AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti

Apr 1, 2015, 2:06:45 AM4/1/15
to adi...@googlegroups.com, in...@warli.in
Good afternoon All!
As you know Tribal community is on critical Satge we are loosing our sustainability in all ways.

To Promote our Culture/Art/Traditional knowledge also ensure Financial suistainability to Tribal Artisans (& New career option to Youth) We are promoting Tribal Art & Tribal Tourism Activities
To start with we established E Commerce website to sale online Tribal art/Craft Products. Let us know if anyone wanted to sale their art products on this platform (mail us at in...@warli.in )

Expecting you to connect as many as Tribal artisans for same.

Thanks & regrads

AYUSHonline team
Message has been deleted