Excellent job opportunity (career and social work)

Abhimanyu Bari

Jul 19, 2016, 11:20:27 AM7/19/16
to adi...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Agastya foundation looking for science lab instructor, for Kasa and surrounding area(Waghali, Sayvan, Ranshet, Urse, Talwada, Chalani, Tawa etc) .

Agastya International Foundation is a non-profit education trust that seeks to transform and stimulate thinking of disadvantaged school children of India by bringing innovative and concept based learning of science through its Campus at Kuppam (near Bangalore) and outreach programs like Science Centers and Mobile Labs. Presently Agastya is operating in ten states across India.

I am really impressed with their lab in Bangalore.

They are going to start mobile lab, which will demonstrate science experiments  in our area. It is good opportunity for all of us. It will help to increase science awareness in student at their appropriate age.

Desired qualification for this post is  BSC, MSC, B.E. or M.E., candidate should ready to visit surrounding schools to demonstrate experiments. Salary approximately 9,500/-. PF, gratuity, and employee insurance will be applicable. Annual increment as per organisational standard.

Please forward this message to your friends, so that will get appropriate candidate.

Please free to contact me if any clarification or information required.

--

Regards,

Abhimanyu