List of Commercial/Public Customers using Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g

derrickjthomas

Oct 20, 2014, 11:47:26 AM10/20/14
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I am working with a client who's migrating from Oracle WebCenter Interaction to Oracle WebCenter Portal (PS7). I was trying to find out if there were any list or website available to the public, that show customers how have integrated WebCenter Portal, in particular from a UX/UI perspective as far as the look and feel of the portal.

Thanks.

Dinil Mithra V S

Oct 20, 2014, 12:20:08 PM10/20/14
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 11:47 AM, derrickjthomas <derrick...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi - I am working with a client who's migrating from Oracle WebCenter Interaction to Oracle WebCenter Portal (PS7). I was trying to find out if there were any list or website available to the public, that show customers how have integrated WebCenter Portal, in particular from a UX/UI perspective as far as the look and feel of the portal.

Thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the ADF Enterprise Methodology Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology). To unsubscribe send email to adf-methodolo...@googlegroups.com

All content to the ADF EMG lies under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). Any content sourced must be attributed back to the ADF EMG with a link to the Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ADF Enterprise Methodology Group" group.

Thanks and Regards,