ADFUtils/JSFUtils...

Alexis Lopez

Feb 19, 2015, 9:31:00 AM2/19/15
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I've seen this question a few times and since I'm starting a new project on a new client who is adopting ADF for the first time, got to ask again:

Is there an official version of these utility classes? If no, shouldn't we create one?

Timo Hahn

Feb 20, 2015, 12:37:58 PM2/20/15
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
There never was an official version and there will never be one. The problem always was that the methods in this utility classes have changed a lot. Users copied them without realizing this and got errors or problems which where hard to diagnose.
I would not use any such class. Build your own utility class and put only the method in you know and understand.

Timo