Reporting issues

Alexis Lopez

Sep 13, 2016, 10:37:34 PM9/13/16
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

While working with some of my customers we have found some issues in JDeveloper/ADF and they are always asking me whether we can report them to Oracle.

I remember we used to have a JIRA project on java.net, but since that platform is going to disappear next year I'm wondering, where can we report this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Shay Shmeltzer

Sep 14, 2016, 12:01:12 PM9/14/16
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
The right place to report issues is through opening a support request with Oracle Support.

Shay
You received this message because you are subscribed to the ADF Enterprise Methodology Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology). To unsubscribe send email to adf-methodolo...@googlegroups.com

All content to the ADF EMG lies under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). Any content sourced must be attributed back to the ADF EMG with a link to the Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ADF Enterprise Methodology Group" group.

John Flack

Sep 23, 2016, 1:08:21 PM9/23/16
to ADF Enterprise Methodology Group
That, of course, assumes that you are on support.  But it has never been quite clear to me - for which product do you need support to be supported for JDeveloper/ADF?  I've gotten support before, but I don't control the support contract.  I'm assuming that I get supported because we have Fusion Middleware support.

And then there are people who are using ADF Essentials on something other than Oracle WebLogic Server and so may not have a support contract.  For them, the best route may be the JDeveloper and ADF Forum on OTN.