Oracle Vs. SAP Mobile Platform

Mahesh Upadhyay

Dec 3, 2014, 9:43:56 AM12/3/14
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
All,

My company has licenses for SAP mobile platform as well as Oracle ADF ( We are ready to make additional investment on MAF license). I need to come up with few points on why my team should be using Oracle mobile solution. My team support Oracle Financials & Supply Chain applications. We are using SOA 11g platform for integration.

I can think of following points:

1. Skillset (Oracle ADF vs. SAP). We do not have ADF skillset within my team. We are planning to get some external help.
2. Support
3. We do have additional cost to get MAF licenses
4. Developing skill in my team, ADF is Oracle solution to develop UI going forward

--
Thanks,
Mahesh