Custom Handlers and Loggers for ADF

vinay

Apr 25, 2018, 10:02:25 AM4/25/18
to ADF Enterprise Methodology Group
Hi.

We are creating our own Custom Handlers and Loggers for ADF for adding extra information to the stack traces.
When creating a Handler, you can also add Supplementary Attributes.

We have seen that using ODLLogger we can add easily the extra information in ODL format.

Is it supported by Oracle the usage of ODLLogger?
If not, is there a mechanism in ADFLogger (ODL) for adding custom attributes to generated stack trace?. We have only found create a Custom Formatter for this.

The main question is if Oracle Supports the usage or not of using directly oracle.core.ojdl.logging.ODLLogger;

Thanks.
Kind regards.