Mobile & Mobile Cloud Service training for Oracle Partners

Juergen Kress

Jul 5, 2016, 8:14:58 AM7/5/16
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com

Dear ADF Experts

For all ADF and Mobile Experts from Oracle Partners we do offer free hands-on training. Attend the 4 days Mobile and Mobile Cloud Service hands-on   in-class training August 29th – September 5th 2016 in Lisbon.   For regular Mobile & Developer information feel free to join the WebLogic partner community here.

Best regards

Jürgen Kress

Oracle EMEA Partner Sales

June 2016

Summer Camps PaaS & Middleware

Announcement or Updates

Dear Partners,

You are working on large Fusion Middleware & PaaS opportunities & projects? Oracle is pleased to invite you to the PaaS & Fusion Middleware Summer Camps 2016.

For technical experts we offer five days hands-on trainings in Lisbon or live virtual classes:

Lisbon
Aug 29th – Sept 2nd 2016

Live Virtual Classes from your desk
August 2016

PaaS & IaaS
Enterprise Connectivity (SOA)
Mobile and Mobile Cloud Service
Java Cloud Services & WebLogic 12.2.1
Internet of Things (IoT)

WebLogic 12c Training On Demand

SOA Suite 12c Training On Demand

BPM Suite 12c Training On Demand

Summer Camps PaaS & Middleware – Lisbon & from your desk – free for OPN Partners

Summer Camps Lisbon August 29th – September 2nd 2016

Virtual Classes from your desk:
WebLogic 12c August 2016
SOA Suite 12c August 2016
BPM Suite 12c August 2016

Sender Picture

Jürgen Kress
PaaS & Fusion Middleware Partner Adoption, Oracle EMEA

For sales managers and marketing experts we offer two Webcasts on-demand

Partner Sales Plays FY16 PaaS and Middleware

Marketing & Sales Campaign for Integration Cloud Service & SOA Cloud Service

Want to increase the PaaS & Middleware Oracle business? Create new service offerings and solutions for the Cloud? FY17 Oracle Cloud Platform(PaaS and IaaS) & Middleware sales plays bring new opportunities to you as a partner.

Ever wondered what customer propositions Oracle takes to the market for its integration PaaS offering? What we talk to our customers about and what are the common use-cases that we see traction with in the market? In this session we will cover how we position our integration PaaS products, some common use cases and also cover the latest developments around ICS and SOA-CS.

Watch the Webcast on-demand here

Watch the Webcast on-demand here

PaaS & Middleware Partner Communities

The free PaaS & Middleware Partner Communities support you to grow your partner business:

  • Sales: Sales kits with cheat sheet & customer ppt presentations
  • Marketing: Marketing kits with campaign material & services
  • Pre-Sales: Free PaaS & middleware trial services & demos
  • Enablement: training calendar & material and certifications

Register for the Partner Communities here

Oracle Corporation

Facebook

Twitter

LinkedIn

Youtube

Google+

Blog

Integrated Cloud

cid:336061012@30032009-2E0A

Jürgen Kress | Fusion Middleware Partner Adoption EMEA
Phone: +49 89 1430-1479 | E-Mail:
juerge...@oracle.com
Oracle EMEA | Riesstr.
25 | 80992 München | Germany

Register for the SOA & BPM & WebLogic Community www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required)

For SOA & BPM information please visit   cid:image003.gif@01CABAD4.00FB4220 Linkedin & cid:image001.png@01CABAD4.00FB4220Blogcid:image002.gif@01CABAD4.00FB4220 Twitter & cid:image005.jpg@01CEDBE7.F88001B0 Facebook & cid:image006.png@01CEDBE7.F88001B0 Wiki

For  WebLogic  information please visit    cid:image003.gif@01CABAD4.00FB4220 Linkedin & cid:image001.png@01CABAD4.00FB4220Blogcid:image002.gif@01CABAD4.00FB4220 Twitter & cid:image005.jpg@01CEDBE7.F88001B0 Facebook & cid:image006.png@01CEDBE7.F88001B0 Wiki