Kscope 14 is the only conference to feature ADF, ADF Mobile, and Fusion -- Save $300 before Early-Bird Registration closes!

johnjayking

Mar 24, 2014, 9:19:05 PM3/24/14
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com

Luc Bors shows the best ways to create mobile applications with Oracle ADF Mobile! Shay Shmeltzer and Oracle’s ADF Team show off the latest in mobile and cloud technology! Practice WebLogic ADF Deployment with Peter Koletzke! See how Mia Urman brings your forms apps to mobile! All this and more at Kscope 14 in Seattle June 22-26. Only one day left to get in on early-bird savings for Kscope 14 in Seattle this June!

Chris Muir

Mar 25, 2014, 12:57:11 AM3/25/14
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
Great to see that ODTUG is supporting the ADF and developer community once again in 2014.  Let's keep it a secret between you and me, but KScope has always been one of my favourite conferences to attend.  If you haven't been I recommend you take time to head along to Seattle this year.

CM.

On 25 March 2014 09:19, johnjayking <johnj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Luc Bors shows the best ways to create mobile applications with Oracle ADF Mobile! Shay Shmeltzer and Oracle’s ADF Team show off the latest in mobile and cloud technology! Practice WebLogic ADF Deployment with Peter Koletzke! See how Mia Urman brings your forms apps to mobile! All this and more at Kscope 14 in Seattle June 22-26. Only one day left to get in on early-bird savings for Kscope 14 in Seattle this June!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the ADF Enterprise Methodology Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology). To unsubscribe send email to adf-methodolo...@googlegroups.com

All content to the ADF EMG lies under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). Any content sourced must be attributed back to the ADF EMG with a link to the Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adf-methodology).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ADF Enterprise Methodology Group" group.

John Flack

Mar 25, 2014, 3:59:52 PM3/25/14
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
And while there will be plenty for the experienced ADF Developer, there are going to be some great presentations for people who are just getting started.  For instance, I'll be introducing Managed Beans - what are Beans, what are Managed Beans, when is a Managed Bean a Backing Bean, and how can you use a managed bean to accomplish some common tasks.

waslleys

Mar 25, 2014, 4:15:02 PM3/25/14
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com
I would like to participate, it is a good oportunity to learn more about ADF, but I'm from Brazil and I don't have a plan to go to USA this June.

John Flack

Mar 26, 2014, 8:12:49 AM3/26/14
to adf-met...@googlegroups.com

I fully sympathize – while ODTUG has an international membership, it is heavily USA-based, and we’ve only recently had some shorter events outside the US.  I think the board of directors recognizes this as a problem, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a future K’Scope was held outside the US.  But even then, I expect that it would be Canada or somewhere in Europe first.

 In the meantime, ODTUG members get early access to white papers and presentation slides, so you don’t have to miss out entirely.  And a few select presentations get recorded – at least sound recording, and made available.