AdBlock

GTAdrom.com

Sep 25, 2013, 2:05:29 PM9/25/13
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
Hello I am a Russian site admin - http://gtadrom.com/. On my site the contextual advertising from Google that allows you to be my site. Recently, users have started very actively use your program on the AdBlock and my income was significantly reduced. I ask you to make my site to the white list, since it has no pop-up ads or other bad banners, contextual ads only on Google Adsense, which may be useful to users of the website.

The image shows looks like advertising
Sincerely, Vadim!
Снимок.JPG

Kieran Peckett

Sep 25, 2013, 2:37:09 PM9/25/13
to sup...@gtadrom.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
1. Our support site has moved! Please go to http://getadblock.com/support instead

2. We do not operate a whitelist. Maybe you are thinking of AdBlock Plus, an unrelated company?