Adblock for Chrome on iPad

Sonal Vaish

Oct 20, 2012, 2:30:16 PM10/20/12
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I love your Adblock app! You have a great product!! When are you planning to build Abblock for Chrome on iPad? :)

Thanks,
Sonal

Kieran Peckett

Oct 20, 2012, 2:52:04 PM10/20/12
to sgv...@gmail.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
How would you say we do it? As far as I know, you can't put extensions
on iOS Safari.

Michael Gundlach

Oct 22, 2012, 11:31:45 AM10/22/12
to crazy...@gmail.com, sgv...@gmail.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
I've updated http://code.google.com/p/adblockforchrome/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#Is_AdBlock_available_on_the_iPhone/iPad/Android? to clarify why we aren't building AdBlock on iPads yet. - Michael

lopr...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2013, 8:10:56 AM1/4/13
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
The question was Adblock on *Chrome* on iPad, not Safari.

daniela daniela

Jan 4, 2013, 8:17:03 AM1/4/13
to lopr...@gmail.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
Are you jailbroken? If so there are good options to get rid of ads, if
not, I guess you have to rely on your router for wifi. On cell network
I don't know solutions.

daniela daniela

Jan 4, 2013, 8:19:16 AM1/4/13
to lopr...@gmail.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
And I don't think Chrome for iPad allows extensions.

Kieran Peckett

Jan 4, 2013, 9:05:51 AM1/4/13
to daniela daniela, lopr...@gmail.com, adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
Daniela: It doesn't - as was mentioned earlier. If it could, they would probably put it into Android first.
On 4 January 2013 13:19, daniela daniela <daniela.daniela...@gmail.com> wrote:
And I don't think Chrome for iPad allows extensions.

lopr...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2013, 11:16:40 AM1/4/13
to adblockforch...@googlegroups.com

Well, I suppose that is a good reason :-)

Maybe someone could update the FAQ?

On Friday, January 4, 2013 6:05:51 AM UTC-8, crazyskeggy wrote:
Daniela: It doesn't - as was mentioned earlier. If it could, they would probably put it into Android first.

Michael Gundlach

Jan 4, 2013, 1:52:04 PM1/4/13
to lopr...@gmail.com, Discuss list
I'll clarify the FAQ.  Thanks.