ADBLOCK/CHROME 18.0

已查看 95 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

daz...@gmail.com

未读,
2013年12月25日 22:48:052013/12/25
收件人 adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
For some reason when I added a new user account on my laptop and installed chrome, I can't install adblock because it says I need a 18.0 version of chrome or higher. I don't understand, but when I switch over to my other user account adblock works just fine. Someone help please.

Kieran Peckett

未读,
2013年12月26日 06:24:512013/12/26
收件人 daz...@gmail.com、adblockforch...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Our support site has moved to http://support.getadblock.com

To answer your question:

The latest version of Chrome is version 31 - to update Chrome go to about:chrome - if that doesn't work, click the spanner button then "About Google Chrome". It should then update.

If you already have a new version of Chrome, try installing from http://getadblock.com instead.

On 26 December 2013 03:48, <daz...@gmail.com> wrote:
For some reason when I added a new user account on my laptop and installed chrome, I can't install adblock because it says I need a 18.0 version of chrome or higher. I don't understand, but when I switch over to my other user account adblock works just fine. Someone help please.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子