Happy birthday.. Deepak bhai

8 просмотров

anil jain

не прочитано,
9 июл. 2007 г., 18:34:5309.07.2007
– ADAD...@googlegroups.com
Many returns of the day!!!!!  Enjoy the day............... Cheers!

--
Regards
Anil Jain

arun

не прочитано,
10 июл. 2007 г., 00:53:2410.07.2007
– adadas_06

Oi...Happy BDAY!!!! Hope u have loads of fun and fun and fun.... But of course dont worry in case u dont have that much I will be coming there soon.....

     All the very best .. I guess u are 22 now ... so u have come of age huh!!  Have a great day!

Deepak Jain

не прочитано,
10 июл. 2007 г., 09:20:4310.07.2007
– ADAD...@googlegroups.com
ya... i did had loads of fun........... Thx for the wishes

ARUN VENKATARAMAN

не прочитано,
21 июл. 2007 г., 12:26:1921.07.2007
– ADAD...@googlegroups.com
Hey buddies,
First of all very very belated B'day wishes to our Deepak Bhai.. sure as rightly said by
our Badwa.. He's come of Age..
Guys sorry to be out of link.. coz my Tata Indicom Broadband screws off often..
so wats up wit all u ppl..
Hey Arun.. when comin to chennai next dude..
N Anil bhai.. hows life at Stony Brook.. Hey one thin dude.. Our ECE -B Poorani is gonna
join ur UNIV.. I guess Rupesh would hav told u..
So nothin much from my end.. T same usual job..
Hey Deepak got t CAT Form ah!!.
Keep mailin guys..
see ya until next time..

anil jain

не прочитано,
21 июл. 2007 г., 16:18:5421.07.2007
– ADAD...@googlegroups.com
ya aware of that fact. Infact out Rupesh has been tortured by that female. She chats with him for hours........
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений