Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-snell-activitystreams-actions-02.txt

James M Snell

Dec 16, 2013, 12:52:37 PM12/16/13
to activity...@googlegroups.com, OpenSocial
Updated iteration with expanded descriptions.

Dec 17, 2013, 8:45:09 AM12/17/13
to activity...@googlegroups.com, OpenSocial
Great improvement James, thank you.

One problem I'm having is that it seems in all of the examples you abbreviate the objects with `...,` meaning "the rest of the object".

This doesn't really help to get comfortable with the full look of an AS object.

Might I suggest at least providing the first few examples as full-fledged AS objects, then at least - later on - it can be inferred what `...,` is abbreviating. ?

Cheers
nick

James M Snell

Dec 17, 2013, 11:55:05 AM12/17/13
to activity...@googlegroups.com, OpenSocial
Hey Nick,

Yeah, I've got a todo on my list to fill in the examples more in
another iteration. I'll mark that for draft -03 :-)

- James