feature support for Elavon MyVirtualMerchant

Craig Demyanovich

Mar 1, 2011, 11:55:50 AM3/1/11
to Active Merchant
On your GitHub page [ https://github.com/Shopify/active_merchant ],
you list Elavon MyVirtualMerchant, but you do not list that gateway in
your feature matrix [ http://github.com/Shopify/active_merchant/wikis/gatewayfeaturematrix
]. Is the matrix out-of-date? How else can I tell which features you
support for this gateway?

Thanks,
Craig

Nathaniel Talbott

Mar 1, 2011, 12:57:48 PM3/1/11
to activem...@googlegroups.com

I don't think that matrix is regularly maintained (any volunteers?) so
the best way to see capabilities of the various gateways is to just
browse the code. Not the most elegant solution, but it's not too hard
to peruse the class to see which common API methods are implemented.

--
Nathaniel Talbott
<:((><

Craig Demyanovich

Mar 1, 2011, 1:34:05 PM3/1/11
to activem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Nathaniel. I had planned to read some code. :-) I asked about the matrix, though, since the page indicates that, "The table has been auto-generated...."

Regards,
Craig

Nathaniel Talbott

Mar 1, 2011, 1:57:36 PM3/1/11
to activem...@googlegroups.com

I think the auto-generation stopped a long time ago... would love to
be corrected on that, though.

--
Nathaniel Talbott
<:((><

Dennis

Mar 1, 2011, 1:59:13 PM3/1/11
to Active Merchant
Yea, I can confirm that the Matrix needs some fixing.
Elavon MyVirtualMerchant is indeed currently supported, the class is
just called ElavonGateway.

Cheers, Dennis