ActiveJDBC + Flyway

Chris Brown

Mar 14, 2014, 12:56:16 PM3/14/14
to activejd...@googlegroups.com
I've been having problems with using ActiveJDBC within my flyway migrations.

The way flyway works is that based on the name of a file, migrations are done automatically and in the correct order.

The function that is called in Java is passed a jdbc Connection object, and wants you to use this connection in your migration.

Is there any way to initialize an ActiveJDBC base with another connection or does it have to create its own?

igor

Mar 14, 2014, 3:54:44 PM3/14/14
to activejd...@googlegroups.com
Chris, ActiveJDBC has its own simple migration plugin:

However, it does not really care how tables are created, as long as they exists by the time you start the app.
Base class can take a data source, from which it can source a connection:

Thanks