ActiveJDBC for android

Myungjin Choi

Jan 7, 2015, 10:14:44 AM1/7/15
to activejd...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a nice ORM for android. Does ActiveJDBC work on Android?
Thank you.

Igor Polevoy

Jan 7, 2015, 2:44:03 PM1/7/15
to activejd...@googlegroups.com
I personally have not tried it on Andriod. However, if you want local storage, ActiveJDBC supports SQLite. I'm just not sure how to open a connection to it.
If you want to access remote database, it should just work out of the box - you will need to package a JDBC driver with your app

tx

Igor Polevoy

Jan 7, 2015, 2:46:51 PM1/7/15
to activejd...@googlegroups.com
bottom line is.. if you can use JDBC on android,  you can use ActiveJDBC too

tx

Myungjin Choi

Jan 7, 2015, 6:22:28 PM1/7/15
to activejd...@googlegroups.com, activejd...@googlegroups.com