Fwd: [play-framework] Re: Best ORM framework to use with Play

Eric MacAdie

Feb 12, 2014, 1:20:28 AM2/12/14
to activejd...@googlegroups.com
You might be interested to know: There is a discussion of ORM frameworks on the Play list, and there was a mention of ActiveJDBC.

= Eric MacAdie

Feb 12, 2014, 3:47:56 PM2/12/14
to activejd...@googlegroups.com
Eric, thanks for mention. ActiveJDBC as registered on Play radar a few times before.
tx
igor