:doc note-7-3-books?

Matt Kaufmann

Dec 4, 2016, 12:12:18 PM12/4/16
to acl2-...@googlegroups.com
Hi --

In the past few releases, starting with Version 6.4, we have had a
:doc topic containing release notes for the books, most recently
note-7-2-books. So far, note-7-3-books is essentially empty. If you
wish to volunteer to document the book changes and additions,
completing that task within the next few days, please reply to this
message (to the entire list) soon. Otherwise I will probably just do
an easy modification to :doc note-7-3-books, saying that many books
have been added or improved, and pointing to the github repository.

I'm not requesting any action really, since I'm not personally
interested in trying to do the potentially big job of writing a
"proper" :doc note-7-3-books. But I figured I'd ask in case someone
actually wants to do so.

-- Matt

David L. Rager

May 9, 2017, 2:53:54 PM5/9/17
to acl2-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like you resolved this reasonably, thanks!
> --
> --
> ACL2-books help:
> To post new messages: acl2-...@googlegroups.com

Matt Kaufmann

May 9, 2017, 2:56:49 PM5/9/17
to acl2-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Right, there's no :doc note-7-3-books or note-7-4-books (or,
presumably, beyond) and I think that's OK. I'm glad that there will
be a "What's new in the community books" talk at the upcoming
workshop.

-- Matt