[acl2-books] Jenkins build acl2-multi-arith2 is green again!

1 view

David L. Rager

Oct 12, 2017, 4:53:18 PM10/12/17
to acl2-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

After 18 months of the acl2-multi-arith2 build being perpetually
broken, it is finally green again. This means acl2[p][r] successfully
builds "arithmetic-2" on ccl and sbcl. And acl2[r] builds
"arithmetic-2" on gcl.

Phew!
David

Matt Kaufmann

Oct 12, 2017, 5:52:39 PM10/12/17
to acl2-...@googlegroups.com
Great! Thanks, David; I really appreciate your efforts to keep leeroy
going. And I'm especially grateful that it's testing ACL2(p) and
ACL2(r), since I often don't do that very much except just before a
release, at which time it can be painful to fix issues with those.

-- Matt