multiple classification using Liblinear

vahid ziaiyan

Apr 14, 2015, 3:08:34 AM4/14/15
to accor...@googlegroups.com
I want to implement multiple classification classifier using Liblinear in c#. Accord.net machine learning framework provides all of Liblinear properties except the Crammer and Singer’s formulation for multi-class classification.( http://crsouza.com/2014/12/liblinear-algorithms-in-c/).
I tried to implement it by myself, but this requires to also implement "crammer and singer's multiclassification method". I'd appriciate it if you could help me find a way to implement the classifier or crammer and singer's method.

Thank you in advance.
Vahid