Polynomial Multivariate rehression

kh.ask...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2018, 2:50:19 PM1/17/18
to Accord.NET Framework
Hello Guys

I have data x,y and z for following model

Z(x,y)=y(ax^2+bx+c)+(ex^2+fx+g)

I need to pass data to one of the classes available in accord.Net to extract my a,b,...,g coefficients

I was thinking to use PloynomialLeastSquares but it accepts one one dimensional input, I also found https://github.com/accord-net/framework/issues/895 which is suggesting to transform and then using linear regression but at the end I don't know how to extract my 6 coefficients from LinearRegression class,

how would you guys solve this problem in accord.net

Regards

Khashayar