Classification (Bag-of-Words and SVM) and current Release of Accord

Jake_...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 8, 2017, 1:56:48 PM3/8/17
to Accord.NET Framework

I’ve been trying to build the Classification (Bag-of-Words and SVM) for image classification example using the Accord 3.4.0 however I believe that BagOfVisualWords has been combined with IBagofWords based on the release note.

Is there a up-to-date version of the example or a different example at works with Accord 3.4.0?

I’m specifically having issues with find the right syntax to convert from older version in the sample to the new dlls

Thanks for your help

Jake_...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 10, 2017, 12:55:23 PM3/10/17
to Accord.NET Framework
I've been able to solve the issue myself, it seems the BagOfVisualWords is in the vision assembly which I did not realise.

thanks