Parallel engine

sbon...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2020, 9:57:00 AM4/16/20
to Abot Web Crawler
Hi,

Interested in buying a professional license. I tested the Parallels engine but it does not working can you please assist.

I would need to scale my engine and this functionality will be very helpful for me

Regards

Simon

sjdirect

Apr 25, 2020, 12:05:19 AM4/25/20
to Abot Web Crawler
Hi, asked for some more info in the github issue you created. Lets take the conversation there.

Simon Bonello

Apr 25, 2020, 3:43:30 AM4/25/20
to sjdirect, Abot Web Crawler
Noted with thanks