[Must Listen] A Woman of Paradise – A Beautiful Story on the Female companion who was trialled with Epilepsy – Rasheed Barbee [Audio|En]

AbdurRahman Meda

Feb 14, 2015, 12:32:17 PM2/14/15
to sa...@yahoogroups.com, abdurrahmanorg

A Woman of Paradise – A Beautiful Story on the Female companion who was trialled with Epilepsy – Rasheed Barbee [Audio|En]

by AbdurRahman.org

A Beautiful Story on the Female companion who was trialled with Epilepsy.
by Abu Qaylah Rasheed Barbee حفظه الله
Sisters conference Sunday 1st February 2015

Check other excellent Lectures @ https://soundcloud.com/dawatulmuminaat

Hadith narrated by ‘Ata bin Abi Rabah:

Ibn ‘Abbas once said to me, “Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?”

I said, “Yes.”

He said, “This black lady came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said, ‘I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me.’ The Prophet said (to her), ‘If you wish, be patient and you will have Paradise; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you.’ She said, ‘I will remain patient,’ and added, ‘but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered.’ So he invoked Allah for her.”

[Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 70 :: Hadith 555]

--
wa salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu
AbdurRahman Meda