[Good Opportunity] Quizzes for Online Classes – Bakkah.net – Moosa Richardson

AbdurRahman Meda

Apr 2, 2015, 2:25:06 PM4/2/15
to sa...@yahoogroups.com, abdurrahmanorg

Quizzes for Online Classes – Bakkah.net – Moosa Richardson

by AbdurRahman.org

As-Salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah...

Quizzes that go with our freely available public classes are now online:

Weekly classes:
Aqeedah, 40 Hadeeth, Fiqh, Tafseer of Soorah al-Waaqi'ah...

Monthly classes:

Meemiyyah of Haafith al-Hakamee
Usool as-Sunnah of Imaam Ahmad

Quizzes | Bakkah.net

http://www.bakkah.net/en/quizzes

We ask Allaah to assist our brothers and sisters in attaining beneficial knowledge and righteous actions.

****************
"What is done solely for Allaah remains"
- Imaam Maalik (may Allaah have Mercy on him)
The truth is a clear path of honesty, good and wholesome throughout.
Whoever believes that trickery and deception can aid the truth is concealing a rotten and corrupt heart.
There is no escape from the people's plots and plans and widespread corruption, and no refuge anywhere...
except by fleeing to Allaah alone, the Mighty and Majestic.

Posted by: Moosaa Richardson hafidhahullaah

--
wa salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu
AbdurRahman Meda