Explanation of Aqeedah of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahaab – Shaykh Salih Fawzan | Moosa Richardson [Audio|En]

1 view

AbdurRahman Meda

Apr 10, 2015, 6:47:42 AM4/10/15
to sa...@yahoogroups.com, abdurrahmanorg

​​

Explanation of Aqeedah of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahaab – Shaykh Salih Fawzan | Moosa Richardson [Audio|En]

by AbdurRahman.org

Our weekly class on the book "Explanation of the 'Aqeedah of the Imaam, the Reformer, Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahhab" as explained by the Noble Shaykh, Dr. Saalih Ibn Fawzaan al-Fawzaan. The book is read by our brother Abu Maryam and explained by our brother Ustaadh Abul 'Abbaas Moosaa Richardson.

Visit the link Below to Listen/Download the series of lectures
(20+ mp3 and ongoing)

http://www.spreaker.com/show/aqeedah-of-muhammad-ibn-abdul-wahaab

​​
Check the below link for Online quizzes for this and other Classes

http://www.bakkah.net/en/quizzes

Visit the link below to know about the translated Book and buy it

Book Reco: Explanation of the ‘Aqeedah of the Imaam, the Reformer, Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhab – Shaykh Salih Fawzan

Below is the Masjid al Awwal Spreaker account

http://www.spreaker.com/user/radio1mm

If you have benefited from this lecture, consider donating for Masjid al awwal

http://firstmuslimmosque.com/donateto1mm/

--
wa salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu
AbdurRahman Meda