McVay Openly Supports Kiddie Porn-Is He a Kiddie Diddler?

George Orwell

Sep 19, 2009, 11:55:00 PM9/19/09
McVay Openly Supports Kiddie Porn-Is He a Kiddie Diddler?

Why Does McVay Openly Support Kiddie Porn - Is He Also A Kiddie Diddler?
How Soon Will He LOSE the OBC from B.C. Government?

Why Did Harry Mazal & SAAF give McVay hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Hmmm.... To pay for McVay's perversions maybe?

James Fenimoore May 27 2007, 4:13 pm
On Sun, 27 May 2007 23:11:15 +0200,

Subject: My Master holds the rope just so by Sara Salzman
From: Anonymous Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 23:11:15 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at .

Did anyone notice what I noticed about the headers?
Another proof that the Jews and their allies post such
stuff to prove their victimhood and to get sympathy.
Looks like Kenneth McBray got careless this time.

JF

Cc: mail2n...@bananasplit.info, mail2n...@news.demon.co.uk,
mail2n...@news.gradwell.net, mail2n...@nym.alias.net
My Master holds the rope just so by Sara Salzman

He knows me. Knows my moods. Knows the fear behind my eyes, both real and
imagined.

Those eyes widen as he gently lays the rope down, as he carefully,
methodically, systematically, lays the toys down on the bed.

Soft moans escape from behind gagged lips. I have been told to watch.
To see each and know that soon each will touch me.

He looks up briefly as he lays each down on the bed. Checking reactions.
Watching.

The short whip. A sigh.
The deerskin. The suede.

The small braided thong, the one that stings. A short moan.

The horsehair that stings but never marks.

The canes. The paddles. A pause.

I wait, knowing.

The small velvet bag that holds clamps. Clamps too severe for my breasts,
yet applied anyway.

A gasp. And then his smile.

He knows me. He knows I will take the pain to please him. He knows the
sacrifice I make to his Gods of Pain. He sees the torment in my eyes. The
desire to please. The love. The fear of the pain.

My Master holds the rope just so.

Through his fingers, around my wrists, making delicate rings softer than
steel. Stronger than steel. One on each wrist, a gentle bracelet that is
soon pulled tight, stretched to the bedposts and wrapped tightly. One on
each ankle. No matter how I tighten my muscles as he wraps the rope, still
it is perfectly tight. The circulation moves.
The ankle does not.

I lie face-up on the bed, my body a perfect X. Face up. Oh, Goddess, he's
going to whip my breasts.

But first, two small wooden clothespins bob before my eyes. I turn my
head, remember I am instructed to watch, turn back. The clothespins bite
the delicate flesh of each nipple. Grasp. Sting. Burn. He waits.

My Master knows me. Knows he can whip me, clothespins and all. Knows the
pain, where it will hurt the most, what I can and cannot take.
He waits.

The burning increases as the pins are removed. Ah, he will not whip me
with clothespins in place. But the moment when I was unsure, when the
blood pounded in my temples and the fear covered me like a shroud, then he
watched my eyes.

The whip falls. Which one is it now? I cannot turn my head to see which he
reaches for. But I know them all. I arch my back, try to stay still.

My Master knows me. Knows I will hold position as long as possible, before
the pain forces me to writhe, to turn, to try in vain to shield my
breasts. Knows the moment when I can no longer stay still. And precisely
then, says gently, "Don't move."

My Master holds the rope just so. Gently tugging at the knots, to release
arms and legs from bondage. Gently unwraps each wrist, each ankle. Rubs
each, and kisses the places where the rope has left its mark. The gag is
removed. I swallow.

"Kneel."

I crouch on the bed, head down, ass up, as he mounts the bed behind me.
His hands caress my ass softly, then spank sharply. Slowly, quickly, his
hand falls upon my ass. I wait for the moment, the pain/pleasure as he
will enter me. But not yet. First a gentle tapping, soft touch, as he
marks the place the cane will fall. I brace myself, plead with myself to
hold position, knowing each stroke brings a fire hotter than any flame.

Five strokes. Six. I have not moved. As the pain from each begins to
subside, a soft, half-sob. "Thank you, Master."

Eight. Nine. My knees give out, and I fall to the bed, sobbing. But
immediately back on my knees again. "Thank you, Master."

Ten. I am aware of nothing, save the pain. And his voice, as I am
commanded to orgasm, not from stimulation, not from his fingers or his
cock, but from pain alone. My body responds without hesitation. My
pleasure is screamed out for his pleasure.

Later, I will feel his cock inside me. I will feel the force as he thrusts
deep into me, bruising the tender flesh with his strength. Later I will
come, and come, and come, but only by his command. Later, we will lie
back, exhausted, as he cradles me in his arms, strokes me gently, whispers
in my ear.

But not yet.

Now he rises from the bed, returns to the toys so carefully laid out
before
me.

My Master holds the rope just so.

finis

Ms. Salzman has served on the board of The Holocaust History Project,
has been a contributor of articles to The Nizkor Project, has aided
B'nai Brith and the Anti-Defamation League in their fight against
Holocaust Denial and anti-semitism. Ms. Salzman is a resident of
the Denver, Colorado area. Ms. Salzman's first hand expertise in torture
techniques and her immense knowledge of Nazi atrocities inspired her
to compose the artistic work featured above.
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/b5ef4abf9b586f0...

Contact Info of Authoress

Sara D. Salzman
4015 S Killarney Way
Aurora, CO 80013
United States
Tel 303 617 9412
http://www.westword.com/issues/2000-08-10/news/feature3_4.gif

James Fenimoore May 28 2007, 12:31 am

On Mon, 28 May 2007 16:17:10 +1000,
,
"Binjamin Cram'er" wrote:
wrote in message
Interesting how there's no proof she wrote it....
(or, even if she did, how it refutes NOTHING she's ever said....)

That is truly schizoid.

No proof, cohen, apart from the fact she admitted to doing so.
Guess that's not proof, huh?

Sara authored the poem but it appears to have been Kenneth McVay
who reposted it according to the header info.

From: Anonymous Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 23:11:15 +0200
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish
Cc: mail2n...@bananasplit.info, mail2n...@news.demon.co.uk,
mail2n...@news.gradwell.net, mail2n...@nym.alias.net

My Master holds the rope just so by Sara Salzman

He knows me. Knows my moods. Knows the fear behind my eyes, both real
and imagined....
Notice that header which stated:

Looks like the liars are trying to drum up some sympathy and stir up
hostility toward their opponents.

JF

http://tinyurl.com/4jjpex

KenMcVay @ shell.vex.net
Ken McVay invites callers,and visitors,to his homosexuals escorts
office: VISIT at:
#5 - 1601 - Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada, or my home at:
Apt. 3108 - 995 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
or call: 1-250-616-9431

Picture of disgusting pervert at:
http://www.protocol.gov.bc.ca/protocol/prgs/obc/1995/1995_Kenneth_McVay.jpg

Feel free to subscribe us to maillists for sex,
homosexuals and the like.

Remove spaces in email addresses before/after @

AL JAZEERA - http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage

A Great source of ZYD-free news!

For the real TRUTH about ZHIDS, visit the world top-rated website for JEW-WATCH:
http://www.jewwatch.com

Now with more evidence coming out proving ZHID COLLABORATION WITH NAZIS - another 51 cases besides the renowned Kastner case - no wonder people around the world are really disliking the Christkiller ZHIDS!!

Or, other useful websites include:
ZUNDELSITE - www.zundelsite.org
IHR - www.ihr.org
Stormfront - http://www.stormfront.org
OSTARA - www.ostara.org
PAMYAT - http://abbc.com/pamyat/index.html
Edgar J.Steele - www.ConspiracyPenPal.com
AL JAZEERA - http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
THE HOFFMAN WIRE - Dedicated to Freedom of the Press, Investigative Reporting and Revisionist History
Subscribe: HoffmanWir...@topica.com
Yggdrasil's White Nationalist Library - http://www.ddc.net/ygg
American Renaissance - http://www.amren.com
Campaign for Radical Truth in History - http://www.hoffman-info.com

http://www.google.com/lochp?hl=en&tab=wl&q=378%20MCDONOUGH%20BLVD%20SE+ATLANTA+GA+30315

or to Steve Horn - kc...@breakthru.com,
or KenM...@vex.net
Picture of disgusting pervert at:
http://www.protocol.gov.bc.ca/protocol/prgs/obc/1995/1995_Kenneth_McVay.jpg Ken McVay invites callers,and visitors,to his homosexuals escorts
office: VISIT at:
#5 - 1601 - Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada, or my home at:
Apt. 3108 - 995 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
or call: 1-250-616-9431

Feel free to subscribe us to maillists for sex, homosexuals and the like.

https://www.mixmaster.it

Kenneth McVay OBC

Sep 20, 2009, 4:15:58 PM9/20/09
In article <484b01340e4d71d4...@mixmaster.it>,

George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:
>McVay Openly Supports Kiddie Porn-Is He a Kiddie Diddler?

Updated Grosvenor Legal Documents & Extortion conviction:
http://William-Grosvenor.info

Grosvenor's latest legal challenge:
http://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2008/2008canlii57728/2008canlii57728.html

Ontario Superior Court of Justice, October 21, 2008
For two years, Edmonton resident William Grosvenor engaged in a
virtual campaign of terror against Ottawa human rights lawyer
Richard Warman. Grosvenor bombarded the Internet with calls to
murder Warman while providing his home address, and links to
pictures of him and Google maps on how to get to his home.
Combined with this were hundreds of online postings attempting to
destroy Warman's personal and professional reputation.

Now a judge of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice has granted
an injunction to put an end to it and has awarded Warman $50,000
in damages for defamation and assault, the latter stemming from
Grosvenor's death threats and incitement to violence. These
threats of violence repeatedly called for Warman's murder,
described him as a "Dead Jew walking", and said: "I AM GOD AND I
HAVE A RUGER P-90 AND IT'S BULLETS HAVE YOUR NAME ON THEM FAGBOY
WARMAN?." [sic]

In her decision issued 20 October 2008, Justice Lynn Ratushny
found that despite Grosvenor having filed papers saying he
intended to defend the civil suit, he never did and was thus
deemed to have admitted the allegations against him. Instead of
defending the action, the day after being served with the
statement of claim on 15 Jan. 2008 , Grosvenor began sending
waves of emails to Warman's personal email address repeating his
online threats and libel.

Justice Ratushny described Grosvenor's defamatory postings as
"vicious, profane and extreme". She found they were made
dishonestly and in knowing or reckless disregard for the truth,
and said it amounted to "highly reprehensible misconduct". sHe
went on to note the level of hatred and anger contained in
Grosvenor's threats. Justice Ratushny said Grosvenor's efforts to
target Warman for violence, including repeatedly providing his
home address during a two-year period, took them beyond empty
threats and meant they had to be taken seriously.

Warman is an Ottawa lawyer who has successfully filed and
litigated 14 cases against members of the white supremacist and
neo-Nazi movements under the Canadian Human Rights Act provisions
prohibiting the spreading of hate propaganda through the
Internet.

Responding to the decision, Warman said "I'm hugely relieved that
the injunction has been granted and hope this will bring an end
to this two-year long nightmare." He continued, "I wish I had
never heard of William Grosvenor, but if someone is going to
encourage people to kill me then I'm going to see what I can do
to stop them."

The terms of the injunction granted by Justice Ratushny at
paragraph 92 of her judgement reference the submissions of the
plaintiff at subparas. 119(c-f). These sub-paragraphs require
Grosvenor to issue a complete retraction of the defamatory
comments; take all reasonable steps to remove them and his
threats from the Internet; prohibit him from publishing further
defamatory material or incitement to violence; and also from
contacting or communicating with Warman in any way.

The specific terms are:

119(c) granting a mandatory injunction requiring the Defendant
Mr. Grosvenor to make a complete public retraction of the
defamatory comments;

119(d) granting a mandatory injunction requiring Mr. Grosvenor to
make all reasonable efforts to remove from the internet, the
entirety of any and all of the internet postings that he has
published or caused to be published, and which are defamatory to
the Plaintiff, and/or which invade the Plaintiff's privacy and/or
which threaten to harm or kill the Plaintiff and/or contain
invitations and encouragements to harm or kill the Plaintiff,
whether by using the Plaintiff's name, nick-name, address,
photograph or other means of identity;

119(e) granting a permanent injunction restraining the Defendant
Mr. Grosvenor, and/or any other persons acting for the Defendant,
from publishing, causing to be published, posting, or reposting
on the internet or by any other method or medium, either in Mr.
Grosvenor's own name, under any nick-name, pseudonym or aliases
that he now uses, has used, or may use in the future, any words
which are defamatory to the Plaintiff, and/or which invade the
Plaintiff's privacy and/or which threaten to harm or kill the
Plaintiff and/or contain invitations and encouragements to harm
or kill the Plaintiff, whether by using the Plaintiff's name,
nick-name, address, photograph or other means of identity; and
prohibiting Mr. Grosvenor from publishing or causing to be
published any such words about Mr. Warman, anonymously, or in the
name of another person;

199(f) restraining Mr. Grosvenor from contacting or communicating
directly or indirectly with Mr. Warman, in any way or by any
method;
--
"We all know it but they will have us believe they have absolutely no
influence on governments. Not believing it would be anti emetic."

Silver Lead

Oct 15, 2009, 1:00:20 PM10/15/09
Newsgroups: alt.abortion, alt.politics.democrats, alt.atheism
From: George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 00:39:25 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Obama and his kind
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
America has been robbed, raped and murdered by a bunch of NIGGER LOVING
FAGGOTS
AND NIGGERS!
Thank you America, thanks for voting in a nigger when Niggers lead ALL CRIME
CATEGORIES, RAPE BABIES, DON'T PAY CHILD SUPPORT, NEVER WORK, HAVE THE IQ OF
BOWL OF JELLO AND STINK LIKE SHIT!.

FACTS ABOUT NIGGERS THAT NO ONE CAN COUNTER

Niggers have never invented ANYTHING that helped society. Recipes do not
count,
neither does inventing things that have already been invented.
http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

220 million Whites in the United States
36 Million NIGGERS
40 million hispanics

PERCENT OF CRIME BY RACE

Whites do 33% of all crime
Niggers do 46% of all crime
Hispanics do 18% of all crime

Now, explain how the white man is forcing the NIGGERS to do most of the
crime?
Niggers are 23.4 times more likely to commit crime than a WHITE man is.
Niggers are criminal shit.

Is it because niggers are poor that niggers are such criminal shit beasts?

38 million Whites live under the poverty line
9 million Hispanics live under the poverty line
8 million NIGGERS live under the poverty line

Since there are more poor whites than there are NIGGERS TOTAL, then explain
why
whites aren't doing more crime than NIGGERS. You can't can you? because
niggers
are CRIMINAL SHIT BEASTS AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT!

Single Parent homes
White 29%
Hispanic 43%
NIGGERS 76%

Pays Child Suppost
White 86%
Hispanic 59%
Niggers 25%

Now, is it reasonable to assume that niggers make babies but do not pay for
them
or marry the woman they impregnate? It must be niggers being racist against
themselves
by being criminal shit beasts. That must be it.

You nigger lovers are ruining this country. HANG ALL NIGGERS! DON'T VOTE FOR
THEM, HANG THEM!

NIGGERS ARE CRIMINAL SHIT BEASTS!!! PRAISE JESUS!!!!! FLUSH THE
NIGGERS!!!!!!

FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT AGREE!

Ospre...@hotmail.com
send me a message if you want the piss kicked out of you.

https://www.mixmaster.it

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.abortion/browse_thread/thread/453ba01afa9ec7ff/efb004d9607d12a?hl=en&q=author:George+author:Orwell#0efb004d9607d12a