First Transcription!

trinioler

Aug 24, 2012, 5:30:37 PM8/24/12
I need volunteers for the transcription of PZ's Google+ hangout on Sunday. Volunteer for a 10 minute block. There will be seven I estimate. Six for the hour, and the seventh for any time overruns.

Block 1: Richard Austin
Block 2: Jennifer             (Monday Evening)
Block 3: Fanty
Block 4: Lori
Block 5: Ariel
Block 6: JadeHawk
Block 7: Cipher

Edit/Review Team: Richard Austin, Cipher

Richard Austin

Aug 24, 2012, 1:06:38 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
I can do Block 1 and help edit/review anything after, if needed.

trinioler

Aug 24, 2012, 1:08:54 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! Edited top post.

Fanty Squared

Aug 24, 2012, 1:11:40 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
I can transcribe a block. Or two. Or three. Depending on how many people volunteer.

trinioler

Aug 24, 2012, 1:15:07 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
And we have another volunteer for Block 2.

trinioler

Aug 24, 2012, 1:18:33 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
Fanty, would you be up for Block 3?

Fanty Squared

Aug 24, 2012, 1:21:16 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
Sure.

Ariel

Aug 24, 2012, 3:20:15 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Sign me up for one :)

Ariel

Aug 24, 2012, 3:29:54 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
I can do a block! I tried to comment before but it didn't show up....?  Ignore if it comes up twice.

trinioler

Aug 24, 2012, 3:54:17 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
Okay, all the blocks have been filled! You people are AWESOME.

Jade Hawk

Aug 24, 2012, 4:35:25 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
I see I'm late to the game to volunteer to transcribe this. y'all are awesome

trinioler

Aug 24, 2012, 5:11:59 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
Jade, I'd much rather someone who can hear(ie, not me) transcribe. Especially as I'm informed Louis is Welsh or something like that. Would you like block six then?

Jade Hawk

Aug 24, 2012, 5:37:27 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
I can take block six, no problem. Even though Louis' Britishness will be challenging for me, too :-)

trinioler

Aug 24, 2012, 5:43:31 PM8/24/12
to a-sc...@googlegroups.com
Done! I actually have one extra volunteer now, for the number of blocks...