Re: Digest for walnutcrossing@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Susan Denneny

Apr 28, 2016, 10:54:50 AM4/28/16
to walnutc...@googlegroups.com
Mack on Grimsley got a card from El Gato Tree Services--has anyone ever used them? I didn't find a lot of information or reviews so I'm kind of suspicious.....but he was looking for a reliable company to help with his fallen trees...

Susan

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”

Friedrich Nietzsche