H.264 decoder error in Firefox - Fedora 13

Vipul Patel

Apr 25, 2016, 10:53:26 PM4/25/16
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Dear All Members,

Good Evening

I have require help to resolve above decoder error , When I have to run my DVR menu for CCTV camera control. I have ROBO Cam CCTV Cameras.

I have download all supported rpms  (gstreamer, ffmpeg etc...) manually due to end of life of above version , but not success.

Can any latest version of Fedora will resolve it or any other browser Which is compatible with above decoder H.264 ?

I used all browser except Internet Explorer.

Please anybody knows for above error solution, I will need your help.

Regards

Vipul Patel