[JOB] - MY SQL DBA

Nilesh Jain

Apr 24, 2017, 8:48:19 AM4/24/17
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hello VGLUG Members,

Hope you doing well.

We have urgent 1 opening's in our organization for the post of DATA BASE ADMINISTRATOR.

Experience: 1 - 2 Years (Fresher with sound knowledge can apply)

Location: Ahmedabad

Functional Area: Database Management & Administration

Company Name: Sabse Technologies Pvt Ltd.

Job Description:

* Monitoring and administration of MySQL Databases

* Backup and retention policy implementation.

* Database export/import, restoration and recovery

* Setup and configure DRBD on the Servers

* Experience in Shell Scripting is a big plus

* Hands on experience in database designing, development and administration

* Managing Database Jobs, Instance parameter tuning

* Troubleshooting database related issues

* SQL Query Optimization, Rebuilding of Indexes

* Analyzing/Validating Database segments

Please send the updated resume on hr_...@sabsebolo.com.

Regards,

--
Nilesh Jain