Issue after full Rhel installation

Sanket Bhavsar

Sep 11, 2015, 9:00:38 AM9/11/15
to vg...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Please guide....

Our one product recommending full Rhel installation for server.

But after doing that once we are rebooting server ,server is not getting pingable & some times ping is happening & after 3-4 pings again it is lost..

Pls suggest either it is issue of full installation or of network issue.

Regards
Sanket bhavsar

Ajay Pijwala

Sep 11, 2015, 11:20:50 AM9/11/15
to vg...@googlegroups.com

Disable selinux and firewall, check lan driver. Lastly check network connectivity.

I hope, your problem will solve.

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

ElectroMech