Zimbra backup

Kamal Patel

Feb 1, 2016, 11:11:33 AM2/1/16
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hello Experts,

I need help. How to take Full Backup of Zimbra [FOSS Edition] mail server and How to restore it . Also How to configure it for weekly backup.

Sham Arsiwala

Feb 1, 2016, 10:32:04 PM2/1/16
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On 01-Feb-2016, at 6:16 PM, Kamal Patel <patelka...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Experts,

I need help. How to take Full Backup of Zimbra [FOSS Edition] mail server and How to restore it . Also How to configure it for weekly backup.

You can check out this link for understanding how to backup your zimbra.

Sham Arsiwala
RHCE - RHCA - RHCI
Electromech Corporation

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

Kamal Patel

Feb 2, 2016, 1:05:38 AM2/2/16
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sham Sir,

Thanks For The Replay Sir. I Already referred This link which you have sent to me but The Link Shown backup commands may only work with Zimbra Network Edition server and i have zimbra FOSS Edition. So i couldn't find These backup and Restore commands in My Zimbra server.

Thanks
Kamal Patel

ElectroMech

Feb 3, 2016, 11:56:53 PM2/3/16
to vglug
Hi,

The easiest way is to take one copy of /opt/zimbra and user zimbra
with home directory.

Keep updating with rsync.
Thanks and Regards.

Nilesh Vaghela
(RHCSA RHCE)
ElectroMech Corporation
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
Amazon aws consulting Partner
302, New York Plaza, Opp Judges Bunglow, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad
22, 1st Floor, Vardhaman Complex, Subhanpura , Baroda.
www.electromech.info

Julio Saraiva

Feb 25, 2016, 10:46:57 AM2/25/16
to VGLUG
Em segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2016 14:11:33 UTC-2, Kamal Patel escreveu:
> Hello Experts,
>

> I need help. How to take Full Backup of Zimbra [FOSS Edition] mail server and How to restore it . Also How to configure it for weekly backup.

Hello,

I am create this script.

If possible also, give me a hand to translate the script documentation.

https://github.com/juliosaraiva/zimbra/

But the script requires the zmbkpose tool that is also available on guthub

https://github.com/bggo/Zmbkpose