Gmail spaming my mails

vaibhav shah

Sep 30, 2017, 9:34:28 AM9/30/17
to vg...@googlegroups.com
HI Experts,

I have setup a mail server using Zimbra. Gmail counting my domain mails as spam and not sure for that what is pending from my end. I am done with below records :-

A record
MX record
SPF record
PTR record
DKIM configured
TXT record.

Except gmail, everywhere mails are getting in inbox.  Can any one please help about gmail issue,Why gmail marking as spam my domain ?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vaibhav

kirtan patel

Sep 30, 2017, 1:40:18 PM9/30/17
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Check that message header.

There you can see route of that mail with reason.

Regards
kirtan

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.