a quest about Bind9: how to configure DNS NS for a latency based IP return, like GeoIP and CDN does,

4Register Tony

Oct 5, 2016, 5:00:48 AM10/5/16
to VGLUG
hi, all, my group is now using the BIND9.11 as a private DNS Name Server to resolve our internal server's Public IP(s), is here anyway we could configure the BIND9 with a latency based policy to return a low-delay server IP for each client query? like the CDN system works, for example, the Britain client could retrieve a Britain hosted Server IP, and French client for French hosted IP (rather than a predefined GeoIP block/list, but based on the Client-Server latency).

Should i use any third-part components to integrate with BIND system?

Thanks in advance.