Scanner is not working

Girish Kumar

Jun 7, 2016, 7:07:09 AM6/7/16
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dear i am using UBUNTU 14.04 LTS in my personal pc, and i also install printer ( Brother DCP1801). I am also getting printout but problem is scanner. i can't scan any document . Please help me.....

--
Thanks & Regards
 Girish kumar

Bhautik karkar

Jun 17, 2016, 12:10:36 AM6/17/16
to vg...@googlegroups.com
if your printer is HP then check HP website specific to that printer driver and installation process.you can also take help vendor(HP).

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhautik Karkar