Load balancing in pfsense

Arpit Shah

Jul 20, 2017, 1:40:20 AM7/20/17
to VG...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Any body tell me how i done load balance in pfsense.

I have done following step.

1) System -> Routing -> Gateway Group -> create Tier

     like Tier1 (first ISP) and another Tier1 (2nd ISP) as name main

same as create fail over (tier1 and tier2) as name failover1 and (tier2 and tier1) as name failover2

2) than i create rule lan net to any with gateway main and same as fail-over 1 and fail-over 2

3) system -> advance -> miscellaneous -> Default gateway switching.

i have done this step fail over is working fine but load balancing is not work

i have 2 pppoe line 1st you broad band and 2 one is gtpl

you broadband speed is upto 100mbps and 2 one is 10 mbps line

but consider only 10 mbps line in our network

please solve my issue

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks