CentOS 6.5 internet Speed

Umesh Jadhav

Jul 11, 2015, 3:58:42 PM7/11/15
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I am getting very low internet speed on my centos 6.5 server

we are using 50 Mb Internet leased line

but i am getting hardly 1 or 2Mb speed

at the same time my other servers those are on SUSE linux are getting 48 Mb speed

is centos 6.5 have any bug related network

can anybody help in the same

--
Thanks in Anticipation

Standing by to assist you.

Regards

Umesh Jadhav
Contact:- +91-9819737578
Email: ukj...@gmail.com

jigar soni

Jul 13, 2015, 10:50:38 AM7/13/15
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Are u having any firewall/UTM in your IT setup?

If yes,there may be rule for this perticular machine IP ,or may be iptables bandwidth limiter rule

ElectroMech

Jul 14, 2015, 8:37:09 AM7/14/15
to vglug
Hi,

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Umesh Jadhav <ukj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I am getting very low internet speed on my centos 6.5 server
>
> we are using 50 Mb Internet leased line
>
> but i am getting hardly 1 or 2Mb speed
>
> at the same time my other servers those are on SUSE linux are getting 48 Mb
> speed
>
> is centos 6.5 have any bug related network
>
> can anybody help in the same

Yet we do not experience bug specific to this situation.

Please check your configuration of other network or firewall.

> --
> Thanks in Anticipation
>
> Standing by to assist you.
>
> Regards
>
> Umesh Jadhav
> Contact:- +91-9819737578
> Email: ukj...@gmail.com
>
> --
> Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before
> posting.
>
> ---
> "VGLUG" group.
> email to vglug+un...@googlegroups.com.

Nilesh Vaghela
(RHCSA RHCE)
ElectroMech Corporation
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
Amazon aws consulting Partner
302, New York Plaza, Opp Judges Bunglow, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad
22, 1st Floor, Vardhaman Complex, Subhanpura , Baroda.
www.electromech.info