Touch command not working.

HARSH SHAH

Sep 8, 2017, 2:14:48 AM9/8/17
to VG...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.I am using Centos5 in which touch command is not working as "touch 03161430 cc" even with -a or -m.What should I do?

ElectroMech

Sep 12, 2017, 10:18:14 AM9/12/17
to vglug
Can you tell us about what error you are getting?

or give output of  "ls" command.

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

Nilesh Vaghela
(RHCSA RHCE)
ElectroMech Corporation | Skyiwave Pvt. Ltd.
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
Amazon aws consulting Partner
302, New York Plaza, Opp Judges Bunglow, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad
22, 1st Floor, Vardhaman Complex, Subhanpura , Baroda.
www.electromech.info

HARSH SHAH

Sep 13, 2017, 12:49:53 AM9/13/17
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Actually it is working when we use -t with it.It doesn't show any error.