Linux gateway with two wan ip

Niraj Bhatt

Aug 11, 2015, 2:48:54 PM8/11/15
to VGLUG
Dear Team,

I have one linux box (CentOS 6.7) with 4 ether net card.

eth0: 192.168.0.250
eth1: 192.168.1.250
eth2: Airtel static IP (Wan 1)
eth3: Bsnl static IP (Wan 2)

Can anyone help me to configure router like eth0 traffic must go out with eth2 (airtel) and eth1 traffic must go out with eth3 (bsnl).

As of now system is taking anyone gateway as default gateway so any wan become gateway for both network (eth0 & eth1).

Thanks & Regards,
Niraj Bhatt

Nilesh Jain

Aug 13, 2015, 11:24:59 AM8/13/15
to vg...@googlegroups.com

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

Nilesh Jain

ElectroMech

Aug 14, 2015, 11:33:47 AM8/14/15
to vglug
Check ip rule

man ip
man ip-rule

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 12:18 AM, Niraj Bhatt <njbh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> --
> Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before
> posting.
>
> ---
> "VGLUG" group.
> email to vglug+un...@googlegroups.com.

Nilesh Vaghela
(RHCSA RHCE)
ElectroMech Corporation
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
Amazon aws consulting Partner
302, New York Plaza, Opp Judges Bunglow, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad
22, 1st Floor, Vardhaman Complex, Subhanpura , Baroda.
www.electromech.info

Niraj Bhatt

Aug 16, 2015, 11:45:52 AM8/16/15
to VGLUG
I have implemented ipfire with some customization and its working fine.

Thanks & Regards,
Niraj Bhatt
Open Source Squad Consultancy Pvt.Ltd
Website: http://www.ossquad.com