Information Require Step by Step Generate Kick Start File on Fedora 20

Vipul Patel

Jul 1, 2016, 10:46:12 AM7/1/16
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We all knew about Kick Start utility in Red Hat  all versions included in Free Version of Fedora and Cent Os also.

I want to generate step by step Kick Start File for Fedora 20 . What are important steps in starting area when boot with Fedora 20 DVD ?

I searched on Google , lots of example available  but I am confused between client and server. Are there needs of two PC for these process ? I have no live IP for any machine except my Windows 10. I create FTP  on Windows 10 but it's not working giving 530 log in error. I given full access to users but not get success. Something wrong in that are. All firewall issues are clear.

In Some examples I seen that they create  different Servers but I thought It would be some worked only on Linux. Eg. NFS , DHCP, FTP, HTTP , PXE Boot etc...

So I have one Fedora 20 PC  (Which I have to fresh installation creation of  Kick Start File) and second Windows 10 with Live IP.

What are the startup points when Fedora 20 boots up then  Pre and Post Installation  Scripts ???

Windows 10 machine for make server so in future It will be use for Kick start file.

This is first time , I am doing Kick Start process.

Regards

Vipul Patel