fpdsit@linux31:~> ssh fpdsdev1@localhost ssh: symbol lookup error: ssh: undefined symbol: EVP_cast5_cbc fpdsit@linux31:~>

Umesh Gupta

Apr 22, 2015, 12:05:41 PM4/22/15
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

I am facing issue when trying to ssh on suse linux. please suggest if anyone you have idea. below is the screenshot.

fpdsit@linux31:~> ssh fpdsdev1@localhost
ssh: symbol lookup error: ssh: undefined symbol: EVP_cast5_cbc
fpdsit@linux31:~>

Thanks & Regards
Umesh Prasad | Sr. Linux Administrator | Red Hat Certified Engineer
Cell  :-  +91 -  9810722013

ElectroMech

Apr 29, 2015, 3:06:01 AM4/29/15
to vglug
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Umesh Gupta <umes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>

> I am facing issue when trying to ssh on suse linux. please suggest if anyone
> you have idea. below is the screenshot.
>
> fpdsit@linux31:~> ssh fpdsdev1@localhost
> ssh: symbol lookup error: ssh: undefined symbol: EVP_cast5_cbc

Can you check what is the version of openssl and openssl library ?

Please make sure both are same.

This could be one of the reason.
> fpdsit@linux31:~>
>

> Thanks & Regards
> Umesh Prasad | Sr. Linux Administrator | Red Hat Certified Engineer
> Cell :- +91 - 9810722013
>
> --
> Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before
> posting.
>
> ---
> "VGLUG" group.
> email to vglug+un...@googlegroups.com.

Nilesh Vaghela
(RHCSA RHCE)
ElectroMech Corporation
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
302, New York Plaza, Opp Judges Bunglow, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad
22, 1st Floor, Vardhaman Complex, Subhanpura , Baroda.
www.electromech.info