Zimbra outbound mail issue

vaibhav shah

Jun 22, 2016, 8:25:20 AM6/22/16
to vg...@googlegroups.com
HI Experts,

I am facing issue with outbound mails.  Getting below error :-

delivery temporarily suspended: mail for abc.xyz.com loops back to myself)                           vai...@gmail.com

I have only single server and server MX, PTR and  A records pointing to same server. Please suggest what could be the issue.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vaibhav Shah

Dhaval Thakkar

Jul 14, 2016, 12:25:22 AM7/14/16
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Did you check all services are on or not ?

Also check whether you have any firewall - I had similar issue and problem i found was CSF

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

Regards,

Thakkar Dhaval B.
Team Lead

vaibhav shah

Jul 14, 2016, 1:20:55 AM7/14/16
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dhaval for reply, This issue has been resolved. Issue was, In zimbra console, there is "Enable DNS Lookup" box that was not ticked. After enable it, it started proper resolution.

Thanks,
Vaibhav