Blocking Time in Net Tab in developer tool

dhawal

Jan 24, 2017, 6:06:48 AM1/24/17
to VGLUG
Hi,

Is there any way that i can reduce the blocking time when i am executing my link in firefox??
I am using firebug to find this time and increase the performance. I am attaching the screenshot for it too.

Thanks
Dhawal
Selection_001.png

chinta...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2017, 6:18:03 AM1/24/17
to dhawal, VGLUG

You should ideally try to reduce total requests. As this blocking time seems to be from browser limitations itself.

Thanks,
Chintan Mehta
Director and Co-founder
KNOWARTH Technologies
www.knowarth.com
(m) 9825500947

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

Selection_001.png

Jigar Joshi

Jan 24, 2017, 6:18:23 AM1/24/17
to vg...@googlegroups.com
By executing your link I assume you meant firing a HTTP GET on some URL. You have great flexibility via curl

curl has
--limit-rate

to throttle your IO rate.

if that is not what you asked for. please clarify

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VGLUG" group.

Jigar

modi dhawal

Jan 24, 2017, 8:02:24 AM1/24/17
to VGLUG
Hi Jigar,

I will try and confirm you back. Anyways thanks for your response too.

Thanks
Dhawal

modi dhawal

Jan 24, 2017, 8:02:25 AM1/24/17