Reg : Mail bouncing BAck

Sharan

Jan 26, 2017, 11:52:49 PM1/26/17
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hi ALl,

We are using Zimbra mail server, now we are facing a issue while sending MAIL TO GMAIL, if we send mail to any gmail account we receive a mailer daemon, but if we send from gmail account to our mail it is receiving fine.

The error message as follows

host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.204.26]

    said: 550-5.7.1 [182.72.167.19      12] Our system has detected that this

    message is 550-5.7.1 likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam

    sent to Gmail, 550-5.7.1 this message has been blocked. Please visit

    550-5.7.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError 550

    5.7.1  for more information. b25si23297383pfl.96 - gsmtp (in reply to end

    of DATA command)

This is a kind request for all to let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in ADVANCE

--
Regards,
Saravanan.R

vaibhav shah

Jan 27, 2017, 1:26:13 AM1/27/17
to vg...@googlegroups.com
HI,

First confirm about all records like MX, record, SPF record, A record and PTR record  in your DNS configuration.  As per your error SPF record should be proper and valid.

You can check and test your record status on below site :-

Thanks,
Vaibhav

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

Thanks & Regards,
Vaibhav Shah
+919714428883

VINOD KATUWA

Jan 27, 2017, 2:30:54 AM1/27/17
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
First confirm as Vaibhav said, if it's still giving same prob then it can be prob of blacklist of ur public ip by gmail. As show in gmail mailer it's showing ur mail ip is blocked from gmail side .
It's showing unsolicited mail ip

Thanks...
Vinod NK

To stop receiving emails from this group, mail to VGLUG+un...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VGLUG" group.

Thanks & Regards,
Vaibhav Shah
+919714428883

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VGLUG" group.

Regards...
Vinod.N K
+91-8898441221