Expanded Community Tools

Benjamin Balter

Jul 8, 2012, 4:18:59 PM7/8/12
to twitter-mentio...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the Twitter Mentions as Comments listserve. This mailing list serves to provide a discussion forum for users of and contributors to the Twitter Mentions as Comments WordPress plugin, as well as general announcements. Membership is open to the public, and all users regardless of technical expertise are encouraged to join.

Not looking for the mailing list? There are various resources available, depending on the type of help you're looking for:

  • For getting started and general documentation, please browse, and feel free to contribute to the project wiki.

  • For support questions ("How do I", "I can't seem to", etc.) please search and if not already answered, open a thread in the Support Forums.

  • For technical issues (e.g., to submit a bug or feature request) please search and if not already filed, open an issue on GitHub.